Educators and parents:
- Educators can attend training workshops about teaching science to young children
- Use the educational resources available on the EU-UNAWE website
- Subscribe to Space Scoop for the latest astronomy news in child-friendly language by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. And why not start a discussion group to analyse the latest Space Scoop with young children?
- Register for the latest UNAWE and EU-UNAWE updates by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Register to UNAWE mailing list’
Professional and amateur astronomers:
- Get in touch with science teachers in local schools and offer to give a talk or run an observing session
- If you want to become a UNAWE or EU-UNAWE partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in having your science press releases adapted and distributed as a Space Scoop news story, please email email@example.com
Members of the media:
- Publishers are welcome to reprint Space Scoop releases, but please credit stories that are based on ESO press releases with the credit line 'ESO/EU-UNAWE'.
- Media enquiries about UNAWE and EU-UNAWE are welcome and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a fantastic idea for UNAWE or EU-UNAWE activities that aren’t currently listed on the website, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your ideas to email@example.com
If you would like to financially support the work of UNAWE or EU-UNAWE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to request a printed EU-UNAWE brochure please contact email@example.com All of our brochures are also available to download